Product Marketing Manager - ROLE TO BE ARCHIVED
United States, chicago
As a Product Marketing Manager at Natterbox, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies to drive the adoption and growth of our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing, to create compelling product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans. Your goal will be to ensure that our products are effectively communicated, differentiated, and positioned to meet the needs of our target customers.
- Conduct market research to gain a deep understanding of customer needs, preferences, and market trends related to our products.
- Collaborate with the product management team to define and articulate product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates the unique value and benefits of our products.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans for product launches, including the creation of marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, and training programs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive product awareness, generate leads, and support sales efforts.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide product expertise, develop sales tools, and support the sales process.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to inform product marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS / CCaaS.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies and go-to-market plans.
- Strong understanding of market research, competitive analysis, and customer insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create persuasive and compelling product messaging.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms
25 days PTO, increasing to 30 days after 2 years
Health, vision & dental insurance from day 1
Matched 401(K) contributions up to 6%