Solution Engineer - US
United States, Chicago
As a Solution Engineer you will be responsible for expertly demonstrating the Natterbox platform and how it will deliver value to potential clients. You will understand in detail their business requirements and the problems they are looking to solve, working closely with the Account Executive to position Natterbox and design the overall solution. You will need to explain the technical aspects of the solution to both technically minded and non-technical individuals and grow your product knowledge to an expert level.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to grow confidence and trust within a sales cycle
- Deliver best-in-class, personalised demonstrations showcasing the product offering and value
- Work collaboratively with Salesforce and other partners to design detailed solutions to customer problems
- Comfortably challenge prospects with best practices and industry knowledge to build trust and be regarded as experts
- Professionally document the solution agreed in a formal SoW (Scope of Work)
- When required, run POCs (Proof of Concepts) and deliver the Natterbox solution to a customer in a controlled way, leading to their value realisation and overall purchase.
- Champion new product releases and provide expert knowledge to internal teams
- Work with the wider Solution Engineering team to suggest, discuss and execute on initiatives and new ideas to improve our ways of working.
- Work with both potential and existing customers to design exciting solutions that deliver the most value from our product for them.
- Able to manage feedback from both existing and potential customers and relay that information back to various departments within the organization.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple Account Executives and confidently prioritize time accordingly
- Strong organizational skills and confident in taking full technical ownership of opportunities
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to break down complex technical details and features into easy to understand content.
- Good problem solving and solution design skills. Ability to quickly come up with robust technical solutions to customer requests, with a focus on value and solving a business problem.
- 3+ years of experience in a role where you have provided complex product demonstrations
- Experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem, certifications preferred
- Experience supporting the sale and positioning of technical products and services
- Experience completing tenders / RFIs / RFPs
- Experience with telephony systems and an understanding of industry terminology
Medical, dental, life, AD&D benefits from day 1. 25 days PTO increasing to 30 after 2 years
401(K) contributions from 90 days